+++ SPOILER, do not continue reading if you haven’t played episode one +++
Episode 3: The stolen Artifact
You successfully prevented Moriarty’s attack on the masked ball. But as it turns out, the planned raid was just a clever diversion! Moriarty used the confusion to steal an important artifact. The artifact was loaned to the state by the Chinese consul general for the time of the masquerade ball. The handover should take place in an hour. Do you manage to snatch the treasure from Moriarty in time? A political conflict looms that nobody can really use in the current situation!
– Group size: designed for 2-6 people
– Locations: playable together from 1-4 locations (communication via video or voice chat)
– Duration: approx. 60 minutes
– Required material: pen and paper (recommended, not absolutely necessary)
Notes on the process:
1. Order the episode directly from this page
2. Please choose at the checkout from how many locations you want to play
3. On the 15th of May you will receive a message from us with 1-4 access codes (depending on the number of locations from which you are participating)
4. You will receive all further information from Scotland Yard with the access codes by email!
Good luck and have fun!