+++ SPOILER, do not continue reading if you haven’t played episode one +++
Episode 4: The magical crime (Release day: 29th of May 2020)
Moriarty had planned the sales proceeds of the artifact! Now that you have successfully thwarted his plans three times, he is turning to the “dark forces”. Together with the best magicians, illusionists and showmen, he plans a huge coup at the country’s largest fair. Keep the perspective and don’t let his tricks lead you on the wrong track!
– Group size: designed for 2-6 people
– Locations: playable together from 1-4 locations (communication via video or voice chat)
– Duration: approx. 60 minutes
– Required material: pen and paper (recommended, not absolutely necessary)
Notes on the process:
1. Order the episode directly from this page
2. Please choose at the checkout from how many locations you want to play
3. On the 29th of May you will receive a message from us with 1-4 access codes (depending on the number of locations from which you are participating)
4. You will receive all further information from Scotland Yard with the access codes by email!
Good luck and have fun!