Episode 1: Prison Escape
Scotland Yard is desperate: Since Sherlock Holmes has had to stay at home due to the current situation, hardly any cases have been resolved. Sherlock spontaneously agrees to work on the cases from home and therefore establishes the "Sherlock Home Office". Scotland Yard is enthusiastic and provides Sherlock with the traces and information digitally. Since Watson is currently unavailable, Sherlock Holmes is now looking for helping hands that can help him with his cases.
The first mission is not easy: Sherlock's arch enemy Moriarty took advantage of the current uncertainties and escaped from the Tower of London. It is immediately clear that there must have been an accomplice in prison. Find out how Moriarty got out of prison and who helped him. Will you be able to solve the case before more inmates can escape from prison?
- Group size: designed for 2-6 people
- Locations: playable together from 1-4 locations (communication via video or voice chat)
- Duration: approx. 60 minutes
- Required material: pen and paper (recommended, not absolutely necessary)
Notes on the process:
1. Order the episode directly from this page
2. Please choose at the checkout from how many locations you want to play
3. You will receive a message from us with 1-4 access codes (depending on the number of locations from which you are participating)
4. You will receive all further information from Scotland Yard with the access codes by email!
Good luck and have fun!